Re: gnupg security flaw march 3rd

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 15:51:58 AKDT

Sorry about the garbled message earlier, I realize what happened. I switched
to plain text with already written content whose characters are not
supported. Doh!
I will be showing up at the meeting this Friday, hope to see you all there
:)

--
How can I capture it in mere words, my scorn for any military solution. The
futility of modern warfare. The hypocrisy by which contemporary government