for sale/trade/whatever: Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu cooler

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 17:40:19 AKST

Can anyone use this? It turns out that it sits too close to my new
video card of the system I just built. Fan is new in the box.
Spent $30, will take $20 or trade for ... um ... well, I guess I'd
have to think about what I'd be interested in. Being a low-volume
trader, I'm not up on these things. :)
    http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=142&code=005
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=35-118-112&DEPA=0

92mm fan. Fits Intel Socket 478 / AMD 462 / 754 / 940 / 939.

Well rated on Tom's Hardware and Ars Technica cooling forums, though
it's not the latest technology.

I'm going to shoot for being at next week's Friday and bring it with
me. I'll have a Pentium III fan in the box, too and maybe some
other stuff from the bin.

Royce