Application testing

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 21:42:32 AKST

I have a really Beta App that I would like if a few of you would test.
It is currently at http://aklug.dnsalias.net:3000 You will have to
register and then I will forward the registration information to you.
I am doing this to limit the number of folks that can use the app. The
machine it is running on is way under powered.

You will be able to browse what periodicals are in the database even if
you are not registered, but nothing else.

Also, because it is temporary, you may experience some downtimes as
well. Please be patient.

Feedback is welcome, please stay positive. :)

The ENTIRE goal of this application is to track where periodicals that
folks in AKLUG want to share are. Very simple minded.

The goal for me was to learn some ruby. You will notice some links on
the right side of the page that are for researching those things.

Thanks.

Mike B.