Cases and power supplies

From: <rspickles@kcialaska.org>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 09:41:09 AKST

 From time time I get stuff donated that is not usable but looks to good
to just send to Green Star. I mark this stuff for discard so it can go
to anyone who wants to haul it off.
I have two cases with 125w power supply - Mini ATX these cases have a
Celeron 333 CPU MB, Floppy drive, CD Rom drive mounted. The hardware may
or may not work. The PS tested OK other items not tested.

I also have some Compaq DeskPro Cases (some may have working MB in them
though no test were done). These cases are full ATX and have had the
Ram, HD, Sound Board and speaker removed. I tested the case with a
brand X MB and it fit - so these cases can accept any ATX format MB.

As always I am always looking for Hardware modems if you have any that
you have no need of please send them my way.

Roger

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: rspickles.vcf