Re: Strange stuff with ACS DSL modems.

From: Matthew Schumacher <schu@schu.net>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 06:49:39 AKST

Shane R. Spencer wrote:
> you may want to double check with ACS on getting a managed cisco setup
> working for your DSL line.. If its a business line this may be an option
> and I am currently converting the three DSL I have in town over to their
> setup due to strange rp-pppoe issues I would constantly have
>
> Shane

Well, I have had far more issues with pppoe on small cisco routers (806)
than with rp-pppoe, in fact this is the first rp-pppoe issue that I can
recall having.

Anyway, cisco won't really work for these projects and rp-pppoe 3.7
solved the problem so it's really not an issue anymore. I was more
trying to figure out if I was the only one or if others experienced the
same thing.

schu