Problems with ACS's News server?

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 09:54:24 AKST

I sent this to ACS on Monday and still haven't heard back. Anyone have any=
=20
insight on this?

=2D--------------------------------------------
Over the past few weeks I have noticed that several of the news groups I=20
am subscribed to via news.acsalaska.net have not been getting new=20
articles. =A0comp.lang.perl.misc, alt.humor.best-of-usenet, and=20
comp.lang.perl.modules are examples of groups that show dozens of=20
recent posts when viewed via other news services (e.g. Google groups),=20
but show no new messages for several weeks via news.acsalaska.net.

Is there a known problem with ACS's news server?

Thanks!

=2D-=20
Joshua Kugler PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
CDE System Administrator ID 0xDB26D7CE