Re: twiddler

From: Tofu45 <rpelz34@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 15:49:43 AKST

On Thursday 26 January 2006 02:37 pm, Shane R. Spencer wrote:
> heya.. so one of my hands is in a cast for a few weeks.. does anybody
> here have a twiddler I can borrow? or any chordic keyboard?

There are also on screen keyboards that might work using a mouse in one hand.
KDE accessibility has something like that.
Slow though.

The requested items would be better if someone has them.

Assistive Technology of Alaska on Lk Otis and Tutor used to have loaners of
such things (ph bk shows 563-2599).

        Bob Pelz