Re: No Friday night meeting ( can't make it )

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 17:38:12 AKST

Damien Hull wrote:

> I won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow. If people want a meeting
> someone will have to get the key from me.

Hey Damien,

Don't worry abut it, I also want to say thanks for always showing up and
setting up the network for everyone else to use while your here. I have
strep throat otherwise I would open it up to everyone for tonight.

Thanks man for all the hard work you do for us AKLUGers, you are very
much appreciated for your efforts.

Jon