RE: Help with Indigo2?

From: Ron Yeager <rony@gci.net>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 20:58:00 AKST

We have tried the "...stand/fx.64" and it completed and labeled the drive.
The machine then went to reboot and reports that no recognizable file system
exists. We have since found a copy of IRIX 6.5 that we hope to get working.
I left my bud at the machine and went home for the weekend. Maybe he will
chime in and tell me what happened.
Thanks!
Ron Yeager