email problems

From: Jim Gribbin <Jim@JimGribbin.com>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 20:55:42 AKST

Everybody seems to be having emal problems the last couple of days.
I got blacklisted from sending emails to a lot of places because the
non-linux website/email server I contract for apparently came down with
a virus causing it to get blacklisted.

Related to this:
ACS, probably due the problem that was mentioned after Dee brought it up
yesterday, doesn't seem to have rsynced their Spamhaus setup. I got
unlisted yesterday, but as of a couple of hours ago ACS, PTI, and
Alaska.net were all rejecting emails from me because their last rsync
from Spamhaus showed me to be a problem even though when I went to
Spamhaus, I was no longer listed..

I'm getting this when I try to send email to a friend on AOL: 1/11/2006
5:22:08 PM - SMTP error relaying the message to server
mailin-03.mx.aol.com: 64.12.138.57: 421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

Jim Gribbin

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Jim.vcf