OT NT4 Firefox ?

From: Greg Madden <pabi@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 14:58:00 AKST

My wifes box is running NT4 sp6a. I have forgotten everything I never new
about windows..so.

 I tried to install firefox 1.5 & Thunderbird 1.0.7. The failure comes
after the *.exe is upacked and is checked for errors. The gui installer
never starts, the install.log says the archive is ok and unpacked ok , no
errors. I am wondering where the package gets unpacked to and whether or
not I could run the install from there, not sure if that makes sense.

The Mozilla site says NT4 is a supported platform, and both install on my
version of NT4 running as a guest in VMware. bah humbug !

TIA

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.