Re: Still learning! (kernel help)

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 12:13:05 AKST

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Shane R. Spencer wrote:

> Heh..!! this is cracking me up :)

:-P Before Mike Barsalou outs me I have to divulge that I have finally moved
up to xfce as a desktop. In my defense, I only did so when my
eye-candy-addicted users demanded it for their desktops.

I have to admit that virtual desktops are nice, but now that Leif has pointed
out evilwm, which has that as well, I might have to regress.... ;-)

         --Arthur Corliss