RE: Still learning! (kernel help)

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 10:11:39 AKST

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Leif Sawyer wrote:

> Mike Tibor writes in response to:
>> Arthur Corliss, whom on Tue, 3 Jan 2006, wrote:
>> =20
>>> When I'm spouting my nonsense you also have to consider my=20
>>> affliction as a minimalist.
>> =20
>> I can vouch for this--I've never actually seen anyone try to=20
>> use the TWM window manager to actually *do* anything until I=20
>> worked side-by-side with Arthur.
>
> you mean he upgraded to bloatware? wow. I never expected him
> to get past using aewm/evilwm. I mean, they're advertised as
> having "no nifty features", which make it perfect, right?

;-P This is why I lurk. Step out of the shadows and into the crosshairs...

> Oh, hey, speaking of having no nifty features, Arthur,
> whatever happened to your truck?

Working on the house instead of the truck became the priority, so she's
officially retired (junked). I even broke my three digit rule and spent more
than $999 for a 2001 F150 w/30K miles. <sniff> I miss being a cheap
bastard...

         --Arthur Corliss