Re: Machines Needed

From: Robert Crowe <forge@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun Dec 11 2005 - 17:15:18 AKST

Jim wrote:
> I am trying to get a couple of machines together for an orphanage in
> Colombia. They do not have to be much, 400mhz/128 meg would do. I will
> upgrade memory. They should be as small as possbile to save on shipping.
> Anyone have anything suitable lying around?
>
> Jim

Howdy,
 I have one possibly two machines both are 500 mhz-one a HP and the
other a eMachine. I have to pull them from storage and see what
condition they're in. I did some canabalizing over the years. I also
know I lost the Winblow$ disks-so there's no os. I'll be able to check
them out and give you a accurate report by next wednesday or thursday.
Also I have some keyboards, mice, and a 15 inch monitor if your
interested. Were you the fella that posted the inquiry about Suse a
couple weeks ago? If so did you get my post about Yast source links?
Take care, Bob.

p.s. I've been Window$ free now for 26 months which probably explains
the lost disks oops :)