Job Posting - Entry Level Computer Operator/Technician

From: Anthony Valentine <amv@akvalentine.com>
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 11:58:04 AKST

Hello everyone.

We (Spenard Builders Supply) have an entry level position available, if
anyone (or anyone you know) is interested.

The official job description can be found here:
    http://www.sbsalaska.com/assets/career/cmpoptr.htm

Unofficially, it is a PC technician and Help Desk position. You would
be responsible for PC software and hardware maintenance, answering help
desk calls, and providing support for our AIX based POS system. Note
that we will be migrating from AIX to Linux next year.

Currently all of our PC's run WinXP or Win2000 with MS Office. I have
already received approval to begin an Open Office trial, so experience
with it would be helpful.

If you are interested, you can find a PDF job application here:
    http://www.sbsalaska.com/assets/career/employ.pdf

If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Anthony Valentine
Asst. I.T. Manager
Spenard Builders Supply
907-261-9132

--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things.