Re: it expo aklug booth goodies

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 14:18:17 AKDT

I work until 5pm today, and the evening will be free, tonight before
8pm I am going back down to the expo to set up a table, power, and
bring some other misc supplies. Interestingly they put us inside the
main room, last row on the west end, in front of the "party bus". The
banner is already hanging. Thank you for the offer of assistance, but
there isn't really much to do... now if someone sets up wireless in
there I could possibly use some assistance on monday configuring my
laptop (or a different machine) to share the connection with the other
computers in the booth (this isn't necessary, just a thought).
Otherwise it's pay for connectivity, and I'm being cheap. I will be
showing up at the expo in the morning between 8:30 and 9:00.

On 10/17/05, Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net> wro=
te: