question about fdisk

From: Bob Crowe <forge@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 18:27:37 AKDT

Howdy,
 I have FC3 (I gave up on FC4...I think I have a corrupted disk) and I'm
trying to check out the fdisk utility. I open a terminal, log in as
superuser than enter "fdisk /dev/hda" and I get this message "bash:
fdisk: command not found" I thought fdisk came automatically with FC3?
Does anyone have any suggestions? Also I used this site to setup my FC3
reinstallation and it solved a lot of problems for me including my
multimedia playability, it also has a guide for FC4 for those that are
interested. Take care, Bob.

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_3_installation_notes.html