Re: it expo lug booth

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 12:50:49 AKDT

Hi Oliver,

I am willing to man the booth, so if you have an extra slot put me in. I
don't have any regularly scheduled activities the 18th and 19th, so I
should be able to put in some serious time.

Oliver Savage wrote:
> OK I hadn't received anything from the event organizers as of yet so I
> called them today. They said they hadn't received my earlier fax
> (verified ok on my end).... This time I got some slightly different
> instructions. He said to refax my "Application for Exhibit Space"
> which I saved a copy of. And to fax over an "Exhibitors Passes Order
> Form" which lets us request up to 5 passes for the booth. Does anyone
> want me to add them to list of booth people? If so please get back to
> me ASAP I'm sending the fax tommorow morning.

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "etch" Testing
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                            ^^-^^  "irad" 301256