Re: AKLUG mirror server: addendum

From: Jim Gribbin <Jim@JimGribbin.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 13:55:28 AKDT

How about a mATX w/ pii-333 and, I think, 192MB of ram. It's actually in
a case now, but I don't think the mATX case it's in would work very well
   for this server. Not much drive space. Not much power supply.
Might have said something last night, but I was working on something
else and didn't here you guys discussing this.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Jim.vcf