dalist

From: Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 10:58:31 AKDT

This is a list I put together from stuff I happen across browsing or
whatnot. I've been submitting it to our staff here, but since so much
of it is FOSS or Linux related I figured I'd start sending it to the
LUG.

Live CD audio studio
http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2005/08/31/studiotogo.html

Spatial Browsing
http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/finder.ars/1

Open Source PBX
http://www.asterisk.org/about

Good news for searching your desktop and shared drives, allows you to
custom add directories and file types, performs searches within the
most common file types. If you are using a Power User/Limited account
make sure to install the program as that user not as Administrator.
http://www.copernic.com

Magnetic Force Microscopy, data recovery three layers deep! Question I
keep having is how do you reassemble the data?
http://www.adrc.net/articles/secure_data_deletion.htm

Ahhh refreshing enlightenment, every Linux newbie should read this,
every non-Linux user who disses Linux should read this.
http://linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm