Re: Rumb session

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 12:35:44 AKDT

Thanks Jim,

Jim Gribbin is the Treasurer. I assume one may make checks out to
either, "AKLUG", or "The Alaska Linux Users Group". Please contact Jim
Gribbin directly for accurate, current directions.

fgd.

Jim wrote:
> Put me down for $50
>
> Jim
>

>>------------------------------
>>
>>Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:54:12 -0800
>>From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
>>Subject: The Alaska Linux Users Group Annual Budget
>>
>>Greetings to one and all,
>>
>>At a rump session of the executive committee and board of directors of
>>the Alaska Linux Users Group, a not-for-profit corporation incorporated
>>under the laws of and in the State of Alaska, Greg Madden (President),
>>Jim Gribbin (Treasurer), and me (Secretary) being present (NineStar held
>>concurrently with the Friday Night Laboratory Session), Bob Pelz
>>(Vice-President) being absent, we agreed for the need of some cash to
>>take care of the corporate expenses. Greg requested me to come up with a
>>budget. Here is what I know about so far:
>>
>>Annual Budget:
>>
>> Business License $100.00
>> Post Office Box 100.00
>> Biennial Report 7.50 ($10.00 if filed late)
>>
>>Total: $207.50
>>
>>Granted, this is not much, but to date, Greg, Jim, or I have been
>>footing the bill. So, we were considering ways to get enough cash to
>>open a checking account and permit paying these bills in a timely fashion.
>>
>>This is a request for corrections, additions, or suggestions. I will be
>>out of town until the 26th, so don't expect any decisions before then.

Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Stable
Since 1976 - Over 25 Years of Service.      /( )\  User Number 269482
                                             ^^-^^  "Seth" 186667