Myth Presentation Postponed

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 14:18:09 AKDT

Hi All,

I am going to have to postpone the myth presentation for one more week,
I am very sorry but here is what is happening. The 19" monitors will be
ready for those who requested one on Friday night. Come and get 'em! :)
I have been working until around 4-5 in the morning since last week and
it looks like it will end this Thursday. Because of this, I haven't had
time to get a good presentation together because everything has been so
hectic.

I will send out the list again on who requested and got the monitors, if
your name is on the list please try and show up this Friday to pick them up.

Once again, sorry for having to postpone this but I really want to give
a good presentation and have answers to questions that might arise. Mike
B. has offered to help me out and I am very thankful for that, Thanks Mike!

Jon