The Alaska Linux Users Group Annual Budget

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 12:54:12 AKDT

Greetings to one and all,

At a rump session of the executive committee and board of directors of
the Alaska Linux Users Group, a not-for-profit corporation incorporated
under the laws of and in the State of Alaska, Greg Madden (President),
Jim Gribbin (Treasurer), and me (Secretary) being present (NineStar held
concurrently with the Friday Night Laboratory Session), Bob Pelz
(Vice-President) being absent, we agreed for the need of some cash to
take care of the corporate expenses. Greg requested me to come up with a
budget. Here is what I know about so far:

Annual Budget:

   Business License $100.00
   Post Office Box 100.00
   Biennial Report 7.50 ($10.00 if filed late)

Total: $207.50

Granted, this is not much, but to date, Greg, Jim, or I have been
footing the bill. So, we were considering ways to get enough cash to
open a checking account and permit paying these bills in a timely fashion.

This is a request for corrections, additions, or suggestions. I will be
out of town until the 26th, so don't expect any decisions before then.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Stable