Server baby sitter needed?

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 22:42:55 AKDT

Hello all -

I'm looking to do a little moon lighting and was wondering if anyone is in
need of a freelance server admin. I've been admin'ing Linux boxes for 5+
years, and even take care of Windows servers (2K, XP, and 2003), but of
course prefer Linux.

If anyone has any servers for which they'd rather not do the admin work, drop
me a line, or if you know anyone who wants to "outsource" that task, please
pass my name along.

I'm in Fairbanks, so could do onsite if needed here, but would need to be
remote otherwise (unless the contract pays travel). :)

When you reply, please reply to joshua@pedahzurtech.com.

Thanks!

--
Joshua Kugler