Re: Ext3 fs driver for XP

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 14:37:37 AKDT

I use a simple little program called explore2fs
(http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm) It's not really
a driver, but an independant program - like a standalone file manager.

However, I just use it occasionally to pull a file off an ext3 backup
drive, so ymmv depending on what your needs are.

Regards,
Justin