Hardware: Parts for...

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 12:40:35 AKDT

To the two happy AKLUG'ers who got the Antec cases, I have found the
following:

2ea (one for each case) press-in bezel for the rear connectors of an ATX
mother board. One should just fit the board Greg installed (only two USB
ports). The other one has the Ethernet port punched also (just below the
two USB ports). Jim didn't bring a board. Both have the audio and game
port slots as well as the usual PS/2 (mouse & keyboard), 2 serial (or 1
serial and 1 video) ports above the parallel port.

4ea drive rails - plastic.

2ea drive rails - metal.

So next time I will remember to bring these parts.

I will dig around and see what else I might have of interest. For Bob
Pelz, I just may have a roomy case that I don't want to use. More later.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Stable