IT Expo

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 19:31:00 AKDT

We have been invited to participate in the content track at the IT Expo.
This involves giving presentations and/or suggestions for FOSS
presentations at the Expo. We don't even have to have a booth, so if
anyone would like to present now is the time to start preparing, and
make the commitment :-)

There is a chance we could be offered booth space, no charge, and we can
always setup in the lobby if anyone is interested.

This is happenning through NUGA, so thanks to them for the
consideration.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.