Throw away PC's

From: Greg Madden <pabi@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 13:28:35 AKDT

A news story that is circulating around, originally from the NY Times?.
Adware/virus impaired boxes are being thrown away, supossedly it is
cheaper now, toss and buy another one, the disposable computer.

Seems like another opportunity for Linux. One of the commercial Linux
distro's needs to step up the Linux marketing campaign, or at least get
one. I don't see Linux commercials, no billboards, or other adds.
Windows affects/infects our internet, now it aims to plug up the
landfills too.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.