VMware and XP

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 12:33:10 AKDT

I installed VMware 5 workstation and XP Pro yesterday. Everything was
working fine. Even after all the updates everything was working fine.
Today I installed service pack 2. After rebooting I got an error message
saying the guest os is running Physical Address Extension or PAE. I have
know idea what this is. All I know is that XP only boots into safe mode.

I've requested support from VMware but I won't here back from them until
Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions or things I could try before
Monday?