Re: Wanted: microATX for 550Mhz P3

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 10:44:51 AKDT

On Monday 11 July 2005 08:00, enderak@mtaonline.net wrote:
> I am looking for a microATX motherboard for a 550Mhz P3 (100Mhz bus, slot
> connection)=2E I need it to have an AGP slot and at least two PCI slots (=
> or
> less if it has onboard network and/or sound that works with Linux)
>
> FlexATX would probably work too, but I don't know if they had them 'back
> then'

Well, how much do you want ot spend? :) E-bay has some old boards. Some of
the old ASUA boards start at $0.99, but I'm not sure they'd support something
as fast as 550.

Search on e-bay for

socket 370 microatx
and
socket 370 micro atx

If you want an AGP slot, you'll be hard pressed. Take a look at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6784791757&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Last one went for $61, which is why I didn't get it: that's more than new.

Good luck in your search!

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator