Re: Linux on IBM Power5s

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 21:31:14 AKDT

Actually, me thinks Authur was just trying to make us
jealous. Well guess what Authur, it worked. :p

                     Kurt

Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:42:45 -0800
From: jonr
Subject: Re: Linux on IBM Power5s

Mike Tibor wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Arthur Corliss wrote:
>

>>Greetings:
>>
>>Just thought I'd throw a few ideas out there, now
that I've had some decent
>>playing time with Linux on IBM's Power5 (in a p5
570). In a nutshell, it's
>>awesome, and if IBM can simply get the commercial
software vendors to support
>>Linux PPC they'd blow the doors off the blade
market.

> Admit it--you were just getting bored running Nevaeh
Linux on x86!

> ;-)

I was gonna reply to this as well but the grammatical
errors were so
horrible I could barely read it.