Re: Seeking ATX case for fun and friendship

From: <rspickles@kcialaska.org>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 10:39:28 AKDT

bryan@ak.net wrote:
>I have a project in mind that will require an ATX case. Does anyone
>have one that they'd be willing to part with free or cheap? Smallish
>would be good, with or without a power supply.
>
>--
>Bryan Medsker
>bryan@ak.net

I just found a IBM Case that looks to be a standard ATX case on the back
side. It still has its power supply and a mother board and floppy drive.
Cant give you any more information on it. This case is marked "Green
Star" - meaning that it is of no use to us so you may have it for haul
off . Call me at 272-0133 if you want it.
Roger

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: rspickles.vcf