Qmail-ldap, courier-imap-vmailmgr, more

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 13:56:07 AKDT

Hey everybody.

I'm starting to document the setup of the qmail-ldap setup at work here.

It's a work in progress, and it'll get added to on a day-to-day basis as
I continue to document the setup. It will hopefully provide a little
more hand-holding that the qmail-ldap doc does, since there's a few
caveats not mentioned on the qmail-ldap page.

http://carbon.dwvpn.net/~adam/qmail-ldap.html

I've also documented setting up vmail-mgr and courier-imap here:
http://carbon.dwvpn.net/~adam/courier-imap-howto.html

Once I'm finished with the qmail-ldap howto, I'll write a courier-imap
and qmail-ldap integration howto, which should complete the setup, and
allow the readers to perhaps a little more effectively create
ldap-enabled mail servers and imap/pop servers.

Adam