Re: the police state cometh....

From: lee <lee@afabco.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 10:59:18 AKDT

As I stated, it's the slippery slope argument. It is not far from this
decision to the point that having encrypted containers (let's say) will
constitute a 'good reason'. And I can easily see some talk-radio
illiterati saying 'what've those traitorous terrorist sympathizers got
to hide?'.

But we are going far afield from what the purpose of the aklug list is.
If there's further discussion, let's take it private.

Didn't think it'd generate this much interest 8),.

--
  AFABCO
  afabco.com