IT Expo

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 12:38:07 AKDT

It is time to register for the IT Expo, if AKLUG wants to participate.
Someone will have to volunteer to coordinate our booth for this to
happen. All that it takes is someone to volunteer to coordinate the
booth, and all that it entails, registration..etc. AFAIK we can have
free booth space in the foyer, so the financial liabilities can be
minimal, just need volunteers to man the booth, have cd's to give away
or whatever else seems doable.

I have an application, mailed to our PO box, for the person who decides
to take this on.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.