Who wants a kickass embedded linux palmtop with WiFi??

From: Andrew Walker <walkeraj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 15:53:21 AKDT

Check this out, everyone. It's in the early stages yet, but it has
wireless, sound and will soon have the ability to have compact flash
drives attached to it. That's right, you can have -say- a gig or more
of portable linux WITH wifi net access to carry around with you at all
times. The possibilities for system administration and PIM alone are
endless. As soon as I know it can do compact flash, you can bet I'm
buying one.

Initial hack page on aibohack.com:
http://www.aibohack.com/zipit/index.html

And the yahoo group (where the REALLY interesting stuff is happening)
with a slew of information and files: