Give me your tired, your poor, your socket 7 processors...

From: Andrew Walker <walkeraj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 10:36:36 AKDT

After the debacle and destruction of my last processor, my webserver
to be housed in an old cassette bin is almost complete. As of now, it
is running a 300mhz processor, but I'd like to have something a bit
more peppy, so if anyone has anything they'd be willing to donate,
please be so kind as to bring it tonight. Also, any unused IDE hard
drives with at least a 4gb capacity would be most appreciated for the
same project. Come by and check it out, and offer any ideas as to how
to put the case together. It's a rather cool little mod, but as far
as I can gather, the case has to be nailed/stapled together once it's
completed. Hah!

-Andy