Trouble with Kopete 0.8

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 14:44:04 AKDT

Help...?
=20
I have a client with Kopete misbehaving. First, it won't store the =
client's password even when they put an X in the "Save password" box, =
and second, something (I assume Kopete, based on watching it, but I'm =
not certain) is causing the box to drop its NIC connection every hour or =
every couple hours; often the client has to reboot the computer to get =
back connected to the network.
=20
Any ideas how to troubleshoot the first problem? It's a Xandros box, =
based on Debian.
=20
Any suggestions where/which log to use to check the second problem?
=20
Stephen