OpenBSD 3.7

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 17:33:42 AKDT

I got a lot of replies about my OpenBSD 3.7 post. It's nice to see
people interested in OpenBSD.

I was planning on responding to the replies I got but unfortunately I
broke my laptop and lost data. I was trying to create a backup script.
Instead of backing up data my script erased everything.

Don't put "rm -fr *" in any script.

I had to make a trip to the safe deposit box to get a backup.
Fortunately it wasn't that old so I didn't loose much.

The new Puffy art is cool. Although I don't think Theo would appreciate
seeing it on a Windows desktop. I need to look up the new OpenBSD song.
For those who don't know each OpenBSD distribution comes with a theme
song. You should be able to download all of them.

As soon as the rush to get a copy of OpenBSD dies down I'll place an
order. I'll also need to get new t-shirt. The last one I got has holes
in it.