Laptop for sale

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 07:36:34 AKDT

I've got a Sager NP8790-C2 laptop for sale. Relevant specs are at the
following url (click on the 8790 link once you get there):

<http://www.sagernotebook.com/pages/tech_spec.html>

This version did not come with a TV Tuner modules, remote, or any Office
software (like you guys would care). It's got one 60 and one 30 GB hard drive
in it (the 60 came with it, and the 30 I added for space). Comes with
WinXP SP1 (came with the deal). If you have any questions, ask.

I'm throwing it up here because I'm about to put it on Ebay. I figured
I'd give the old LUG a chance first. I'm looking to get around $1800 for
it, and will ship insured for $2300. If you'd like pictures, or
details, let me know. If I don't here anything within the next three
days, then I'll assume no one is interested.

Regards,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]