Re: Free truck (fwd)

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 14:01:51 AKST

Greetings:

I'm ashamed to admit that I've given this this much thought, but the turbo HZ
would actually be 13.3Hz, since RPMs are per *minute*. Do I have to
halve that again since it's a four-stroke engine and really takes two
revolutions to complete a cylinder's cycle?!

<whew> This is a lot more math than I thought I'd have to do just to give
something away for free...

        --Arthur Corliss