Free truck

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 12:00:37 AKST

Greetings:

I've got a '65 Ford F100 that I'm simply not going to get rebuilt any time
soon. If anyone wants a project vehicle, it's yours for the taking. The
engine has a lot of new parts, and the last thing it needs (to stop burning
oil) is a cylinder head rebuild ('70 302 V8 w/a Holley 2300 2bbl carb). The
body's shot, but the frame is solid. Needs new tires.

If someone wants to salvage old Betsy, let me know. Otherwise I'm going to
have to junk her. She's been sitting on the Dimond Mini-Storage lot for well
over a year.

        --Arthur Corliss