RE: wireless

From: Thomison, Lee <ThomisonL@ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 14:47:27 AKST

I've had lots of weird little flakies with WRT54GS and Alchemy, mostly
having to do with dhcp and pppoe. Assuming you can't use Satori, you
might try using HyperWRT, it's what I use at client sites if/until
either satori stabilizes or openwrt for GS1.1 stabilizes.

If you are trying to do WDS, I understand that hyperwrt can be WDS-ized
from the console, but I have not actually done it myself.