Re: Hello from Red Hat

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 08:17:03 AKST

At this point I have to ask why all the neat stuff
occures AFTER I leave Anchorage????? I'm starting to
think it's me. I'm starting to develop a complex

Goes over and whimpers in the corner........ wait a
min, I'm not in Alaska anymore, maybe I can convice
the girls to take vacation? It's only a 3000 mile
drive from here. mmmmmmmmmmmm Red Hat schwag.......

Anybody ever been to one? Know what ones like?

                    Kurt