Re: Fwd: Re: Hello from Red Hat

From: Justin Dieters <enderak@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 14:58:33 AKST

Well, the IT-fest is only 7 short months away. And Red-Hat does give
away some good schwag - I still have a RedHat fleece pullover from a
couple years ago. I believe they also provided us with several boxed
copies of RH 8 or 9 and hats/t-shirts that we gave away to Linux trivia
winners. The hats and shirts made especially nice give-aways.

I'm actually going to be in New Orleans in mid-May - extending to June
would probably pushing it though :P

Justin

Greg Madden wrote:

>If anyone is interested in contacting and 'maintaining' a relationship
>with RedHat speakup.

<snip>