Re: iptables

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 16:05:01 AKST

My iptables is a bit rusty, since I haven't fiddled with it much in a
while, but you should be able to play games, if it's configured
correctly. I've set up iptables on linux a few times that allowed games.

Long story short, you're misconfiguring. IPtables isn't broken.

My suggestion: look up iptables firewall scripts on the net, download
and customize to suit your needs. That's the easiest thing to do, and
what I've set up for other people (and myself in the past)

Adam