Sheepish grins

From: Stephen King <sking@chartercollege.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 15:14:41 AKST

Thanks, all, for the comments and suggestions. I really should'a
thought of some of this stuff on the spot. Some days are definitely
better than others. Friday was a very bad one, and in spite of my best
efforts I managed to spread it to others. Somebody somewhere needs to
make a mood indicator that disables the "Send" key....

Quite an interesting list of titles for a Digest, though...*grin*
Sounds like the chorus to a new Linux song.

Stephen King
Instructor, Information Technology
Charter College
2221 E. Northern Lights Suite 120