Re: happy happy fun fun

From: Ken Weinert <kweinert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 20:25:30 AKST

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:56:45 -0900, lee <lee@afabco.com> wrote:
> They're all good. Except for the ones that aren't 8)
>
> But Gentoo rocks. (except for wireless)

Thinkpad R32, wireless works just fine - comes up as normal, but
you're right about one thing - I do have to have a cable to install,
but after the install wireless just works.

I used to use Debian, then switched to Gentoo - everything I run now
is gentoo. The only disadvantage is building OpenOffice on the laptop
- that takes a *very* long time.

Ken Weinert   kweinert@gmail.com