COMPUTERS!

From: Andrew Walker <walkeraj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 21:18:49 AKST

I just spoke with Wyatt. He has assured me that AKLUG can have all of
the machines he is offering. Many are 70mhz, some are 100mhz, all
were originally compaq servers of some sort. Various memory is
involved as well. Also, because I mentioned the LUG, he said I could
have a bunch of video cards, cables and such that he has laying
around.

All I need is someone to help me transport them. Can anyone help me
out? Also, I have no idea where to store them.

-AJ