Fwd: Re: Novell meeting

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 15:51:23 AKST

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: Novell meeting
Date: Wednesday 23 February 2005 12:02 pm
From: "Timothy B. Trueblood" <ttrueblood@gci.net>
To: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>

Hi Greg,

Me too! There were a couple of individuals who left telephone messages
 but no return number. Could you broadcast the body of this email on
 your listserv to help anyone who I haven't contacted yet?

Lunch will start at approximately 12:00. We anticipate finishing by
approximately 1:00 or a few minutes afterward.

We will be meeting at the ARC of Anchorage, 2211 ARCA Avenue. Best
 approach is off E. Northern Lights Blvd (see attached map). We will be
 meeting in the south most building, south most entrance. We will be in
 the Hotchkiss conference room which is off to the right as you enter
 the lobby.

Thank you for your interest in Novell Linux. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Tim

At 02:39 PM 2/18/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Tim, sign me up for free pizza, see you there.
>--
>Greg Madden
>Precision Air Balance, Inc.
>Phone: 907-276-0461

Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.
Phone: 907-276-0461
-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --
-- File: Attachment: 1
[...]
-- Type: application/msword
-- File: ARCA of Anchorage Map.doc
-- File: Attachment: 3